Home > Before Arrival > Who can help me with the immigration process?

Who can help me with the immigration process?

The Immigration Refugee and Citizenship Canada website has information about all immigration-related issues. It explains and provides advice on all immigration and citizenship options. You can also speak with certified immigration lawyers or consultants. Check the Lawyer and Paralegal Directory to find out if a person is a certified lawyer. For certified immigration consultants, check with the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council.

If you are already in Canada, some organizations, such as the New Canadians Centre, work with clients to assist them with their immigration and settlement needs. You can also contact your local Member of Parliament on immigration matters.